Join Actively Balanced Kids
Actively Balanced Kids has been developed for children. All children can benefit from this program, as it teaches important skills in a fun and engaging environment.
How to Join ABK:
- Visit the ABK Customer Portal.
- Click “Are you new? Sign up here” at the bottom of the logon screen.
- Fill out your details , and this will bring you to the online portal.
- To book a class, got to “Registrations” in the heading bar and click “register now”.
- From our list of locations, click the green Select button for the location that you want to book in to (Please note Actively Balanced Kids Primary is held at a number of school locations, whilst all of our other classes are held at St Matthew’s Hall, Sherwood).
- Pick your program for the location by clicking the green Select button on the right hand side of screen.
- Choose your time and click the green Book Now on the right hand side of screen.
- Initially, you will need to select “Someone else” to enrol your child (otherwise it will register your details), and enter your child’s details. Your child’s details will be retained for future entries.
- A second prompt will appear to ask about medical conditions – please ensure you fill this out if it applies to your child.
- Then complete enrolment now, or you can add another class for the same of different child.
Once you enrol in Actively Balanced Kids, you’ll also receive access to ABK Online, our ever-expanding database of online resources to support your actively balanced kids.